Friday, April 1, 2016

GME Moving to New Headquarters!

I started GME four years ago in 2012 working from home. After a year I started hotdesking at the Portsmouth Cathedral Innovation Centre three days a week. I was so much more productive working away from home so I requested a private office at CIC and in January, 2015 I moved into my very own office.

Now GME is moving into the great big world to Langstone Technology Park in Havant. I see this move as growth for the company as we transition in to being more of a full-service agency continuing to offer ents for venue, events and festivals, but also offering kid's, variety and specialty entertainment.

Here's are new address:

Gloria Miller Entertainment Ltd.
Langstone Technology Park
Building 6000 - BH17
Langstone Road
Havant
PO9 1SA

02392 415517
07504 611173

At GME we are committed to provided star-quality entertainment and this move will allow us to better service you and your events.

Get in touch about your 2016 and 2017 entertainment events, and let us handle the details!

Have we got an ACT for you!

Gloria Miller
Managing Director


No comments:

Post a Comment