Monday, March 16, 2015

Week In Review: 9 - 15 March, 2015

I've been performing my Diana Ross Tribute Show for almost two years now and at the moment, it's my most requested show. I thought it might be time to have a proper promo video so I have arranged to shoot that video on Tuesday, 17 March. On Wednesday of this week I met with videographer Emma Stock and her assistant at The Spring to prepare for the video shoot. We are using The Spring's main stage to film, and with their fantastic sound, lighting and even a smoke machine, I think I will end up with a great video.

Performance Coaching Session
On April 1st I will be officially launching my Performance & Music Business Coaching service and will be offering private tuition at Mayfield Recording Studios. On Friday I offered some taster sessions and coached three very talented vocalists focusing on performance, repertoire, and competition prep. These are just a few areas I'll be covering with my coaching service. Click here for more information.

Fraankie & Glo Duo
On Friday I performed a solo gig at The Piranha Bar and somehow found the strength to be entertaining after coaching all day, and squeezing in rehearsal with my duo partner, Frankie Lewis to prepare for our first Duo gig which was on Saturday at The King St. Tavern. I had a small, but very appreciative audience at Piranha Bar and a lovely crowd to sing to at King St. The Frankie & Glo Duo is now officially launched, and we couldn't have asked for a better venue for our debut. We have two confirmed bookings for the Duo at The Jolly Sailor on the 29th of March and the 28th of June. Save the dates!

Sunday, Mayfield performed a hard-hitting set at March of the Mods at The Face Bar in Reading. This was Mayfield's first gig of the year and a great way to kick-off what is shaping up to be a very busy year of festivals and gigs across the UK. We performed songs from our current release, Tempo of Your Soul, and a few new tunes that we are currently recording for our next release. Check out this fun video we put together for one of our new songs.


Special Offer:




Diana Ross Vs. Tina Turner
Double Tribute Show
Click Here for the details!



Upcoming Shows:


21 March
Cathedral Innovation Centre
Fundraising Event
Blue Lagoon Function Suite
Hilsea, PO2 9RP
Tickets: £8.50
Includes Tea, Coffee & Cake

Email me for tickets.


A special Happy Birthday wish goes out to the best husband in the world, Neal Austin, whose birthday was on Sunday!

That's it for this week. Remember, GME is a full-service entertainment agency and can help you with your entertainment needs! Contact me today to take advantage of our Special Offer, or to discuss your next event. 02992 894902.

Have a fabulous week.

Gloria xx




No comments:

Post a Comment